Did you know that our thrift stores cover 100% of our overhead? This means that 100% of your donation will directly benefit Upper Valley residents.
LISTEN is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors. It is our policy not to disclose or sell any information about our donors to outside parties except as required by law or regulation or with the prior approval of the donor. Internal access to donor information is also limited only to those who have a direct need for this data.
LISTEN, INC. is a IRS 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Gifts are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations. Our Federal tax ID # is 23-7225952.
LISTEN does not rely on state or federal funding. It is our connected community — the generosity of the Upper Valley, donating groceries, goods, time and money — that ensures we have the resources to respond when our neighbors are in need.
LISTEN Thrift Stores accept donations at all four locations:
To schedule a furniture donation pick-up, call 802-280-4133.
We respectfully refuse tires or e-waste (CRT TVs, printers, older computers, etc). These items cost us money to throw out and this takes away from our programs. Thank you!
Donations are tax deductible and receipts are available at time of drop off. LISTEN cannot place a specific value on your gift. Revenues from donated items support LISTEN’s community services and programs. LISTEN is a registered 501(C)(3).
Accepted Thrift Store donation items:
1. Clothing for men, women and children in good, reusable condition. Clothing appropriate for the current season is always appreciated, but certainly not a requirement.
2. Right now we are in need of outerwear for all as well as sweaters, flannels, etc.
3. Housewares. e.g., dishes, pots & pans, towels, sheets & blankets in good condition. Knickknacks are appreciated too!
4. Gently used gifts & toys that we could use during our special sales.
5. Books except for library discards, encyclopedias or ones in very poor condition.
6. Jewelry is ALWAYS appreciated.
A warm thank you to all who support our stores and services.
A Grocery List for LISTEN
Next time you are in the grocery store, please consider picking up an item or two for LISTEN. Upper Valley residents depend on LISTEN’s food pantry to supplement their monthly budgets, allowing them to pay increasing fuel and housing costs.
Items like canned and dry goods are always welcomed.
Personal care items such as shampoo, toothpaste, laundry detergent, and diapers are also helpful donations because they are not accessible through the food stamp program.
To donate to LISTEN’s food pantry, drop by the Lebanon store during business hours, 7-days a week.
To organize a food drive or to donate larger quantities, contact us for details.