Call (603) 448-4553 to schedule an appointment with a LISTEN Community Services crisis counselor.
Hours: 9AM – 5PM, Mon-Fri
For After Hours Assistance, Dial 211.
Crisis & Administrative Offices
LISTEN Community Services
60 Hanover St.
Lebanon, NH 03766
When scheduling your appointment, a LISTEN employee will work with you to determine the appropriate documentation required for crisis services.
PROOF OF HOUSEHOLD INCOME: LISTEN requires an annual proof of household income to qualify for crisis services. Our counselors are trained to use household income as one of several variables in assessing crisis need. Income documentation helps to ensure that our limited resources are distributed to households with the greatest need and provides our thrift store and financial donors with the reassurance that their support is being properly stewarded.
Typical Income Documentation:
- Current tax return
- Recent pay stub
- Section 8 or subsidized housing voucher
- SSI disability income determination letter
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION BY PROGRAM:
- Heating Helpers: Fuel type, service provider, recent invoice with account number, disconnect notice (electric only)
- Housing Helpers: Landlord or mortgage contact information, proof of security deposit, recent invoice with account number
- Summer Camp: Referral from school or area service agencies
- Holiday Baskets: List of clothing sizes and style preferences